Thursday, 20 September 2007

Updates!

Hmm.. For the past one week, I have been busy with DE Club stuffs, Budget, Planning of activities, projects, presentations, tutorials, meetings.. Hell weeeeeek!

But well, there is more to come and I shall embrace them as they come along.. **enjoy the process and you will feel better about it.. [NUSSU council meeting on Mid Sem Break and it starts at 8PM!!!!!!!!!!!!]**
Beginning to look at a lot of things from very different perspectives and getting comfortable with who I am and what I am doing. There are so many things that we can do to help people around us but I am the happiest when I can help people to know themselves better and to be a better person. I have been blessed with many guardian angels and I'd like to pass the blessings on. However, I recognise that I am not perfect either and I am learning too. As I go along, I just hope that I can learn more from others and to teach others too.
Anyway, something hit me hard today with Ko Zaw telling us that he is leaving for Liverpool. A very sudden departure of his and we are planning to have dinner and to send him off. Dunno when will we get to see him again but I know deep down that friendship will not be forgotten.
that's Ko Zaw and me.. =D

Last but not least, I had a celebration with Lynn on sunday for our 1st year aniversary. =D We spent the whole day together starting with breakfast, movie, shopping for my clothes, desserts and dinner at Kushinbo!
Haha.. A very simple day but meaningful with each other's company. Due to my committment in my studies and CCA, I don't have the luxury of time with my girl but I am really appreciative of her understanding. Thanks dear! We will have many good years ahead! **but firstly, can you pass me the photos? =P**
Will update again when I have the time to. Ciao!

No comments: