Sunday, 1 June 2008

Sundown Marathon

Woo-hoo.. Sundown Marathon.. 1st ever Night Run.. 2nd long distance run in the running calendar of Singapore.. Without training for this marathon, it was really a difficult run. Started out very slowly, it was a manageable pace. And guess what.. I saw Jasmine Kong!! Haha.. She was having night cycling with her friends.. She was like so so so shocked to see me la.. Machiam kan dao gui.. LOL..

Anyway, when the distance hit 15km, it started to get tough. With 27km more to go and with $20 in my pocket, I realy wanted to take a cab and go home. Haha.. It was not only the pain on the calves, the ankles and the thighs but also the feeling of wanted to sleep. At 2am, it was way pass my sleeping time of 11pm. Lol..


My Number Tag..



Front of the finisher's shirt


Back of the finisher's shirt. The printing is not straight at all loh.. Look pretty ugly.. -_-

Anyway, I am glad to have completed the run. =D The last 5km was caught in the rain.. When it started to rain, it just started to get people running too.. it was especially worrying as there was lightning in close proximity with there we are running. Though asked to seek shelter by the marshallers, most of the runners just continue running.. However, it was disappointing to see that there is no photographers at the end point to take a finishing shot. Hopefully there will be nice photos available.

Till we run again.. MILK Run with PPs..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya! Really got a shock! I nearly freaked out! Lolx! You'd used the right phrase "kan dao gui". Because I saw an UGLY "gui"! Wahaha! If the person I met was someone else, then my reaction won't be that extreme lor lolx!

It was really kind of them to give you the tee lor, mai hiam lah Lao Ma hahaha!

Anonymous said...

the slanted bib print is a design!