Wednesday, 11 July 2007

SDE FOC 2007 - BREAKID DAY 2

Finally.. The blogger team released my blog from being suspected as a spam blog. So here it goes. BREAKID Day 2!


Day 2 started with Lynn's 'ai xin mian bao' for old VELA as it marks our 1 year anniversary as Velanians. (Photo 1-3). Afterwhich, CLUEDO day started and for day 2's identity, we had stick-on tattoos. First game was with Chuan Xin and it is to make a 5 level pyramid with the cards and VELA did it. Well DONE!! =D

As for our last station in CLUEDO, we went to John and Matthew's station and I was very glad that VELA was asked to play a team building game with requires the whole team to stand on a piece and newspaper. It helped to build their team bonding and it also surfaced an issue to me about my team and that is the fact that there is no leader amongst the freshies. An issue which me and my fellow OGLs tackled as we discuss about our team. And of course.. OGL and a 2-man bonding session too with Joel carrying the 39kg Cheryl.. =D

No comments: