Monday, 29 October 2007

Life of a Student Part 1

Hmm.. Decided to start this series of Life of a Student since many of the posts will revolve around school during term time and even during vacation.

Anyway, last sat was a long day with no night.. Did my ES project till 5pm, took a break, start doing my Soci Essay and watch TV with my brother.. and guess what.. I took 10 hrs to finish my essay.. from 7pm to 5am.. lol.. Decided not to sleep cause if I do, I am sure I will not wake up in time for my NEW Balance Real Run.. Damn.. 15km run without rest.. How best can the life of a student be? -_-

The run was a good one with a good weather and it was held at Changi Exhibition Centre area.. The endless road and the 'sand-run' which was ran not really on the sand.. haha.. A much easier run than last year's as I was taking my own sweet time and not going for timing.. And perhaps the route was much much easier.. Did the run in 1hr 33 mins.. Not bad.. Pretty acceptable without much training coupled with no sleep.. Below is a picture of the clear blue sky of that morning.. =D

After the run, I went home, bathe and slept for a good 7 hrs till 7pm before packing up and go back to school with my brother and his gf. Back in school and do what? Tutorial loh.. haha..

Hope that this coming week will be good. Prof Shih's meeting, induction program with OSA and Dean of Students' Affair, Star Search Finals, and the highlight of the week will be Wednesday's ORD Parade of my men over at 6 SIR. Will update on the events by weekend so check my blog!

**exams in 25 days.. countdown..**

No comments: