Thursday, 27 December 2007

Life of a Student Part 10

Well Well.. Part of the life of a student will be the receiving of results for our exams. This sem is filled with careless mistakes on my part and hence, I paid for the mistakes with a drop in my results. Not much but enough to make the journey to 4.5 an even harder one. 8 A's with no other modules being below A- will be the way to 4.5. With every module below A-, it will mean that more As will be needed to pull the grades up.

Impossible? Hmm.. Well, as an Adidas lover, I will go with its slogan.. 'Impossible is nothing.' Perhaps I'll need to change my strategy and review on what I can do to make next sem an even better one.

For all those whom I know, be it you have did well or badly, let's move on together and work towards next sem. Look into what went wrong for last sem and what went well. After which, plan for next semester. Thanks to all those who have encouraged me. =D

XQQ, this is for you. Well done on your results. I calculated and I think you got a 3.9 for this sem. That is superb. Maintain your performance and strive to make it to an overall cap of 3.8. You will be safe there. Jia you!

Seo Hoon, aka the one who reads everyone's blog but never tag (except on XQQ's blog), well done for the inching forward to 4.0. Just a little bit more to it and you will get it le.. But don't just aim for that little bit more. Aim for smth more than that so that you will be in a safe zone. =D

Joel, you are also closer and closer to 4 le. The only way to go is upwards and by this sem hit 4 before going for SEP. Make the SEP even sweeter by knowing that you have hit ur target before leaving for SEP. Excellent!

Perhaps I should take 5 mods and do well in them. Let's see what I can get through my review of last sem. =D

No comments: