Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

It is christmas! How did you spend it?

Well.. On Christmas Eve, I spend it with my family at my 2nd Gugu's House. She was a buddhist and then converted to be a christian. She lives in a small house by herself with one room and one living room. Pretty cosy and it have been years since I last visited her house. I guess this may be a yearly gathering for my family at her house. =D

After the gathering, I went over to meet up with Meiyi and gang at Partyworld for Kbox session. Haha.. These group of friends is a crazy lot but it is definitely fun to be with them. Missed last year's christmas celebration with them but lucky I made it for this one. I don't always go out with them but we often celebrate occasions together. And it is also a session to get updates.. haha..

This is also the 1st christmas eve that lynn is at home and never go out. So much so that her parents asked her 'eh.. you quarrel with ernest ah? why never go out?' LOL... Seems like she is not very welcomed at home.. =X lol..

On christmas day, I met up with lynn to go for a picnic but.. it rained.. and we were stucked at vivo instead. Spent the whole day there and had our picnic there too. Lots of good food and with a beer.. Not forgetting a whole tupperware of fruits that can feed 4 person!! Hahaha.. Thanks dear for the nice nice food.

After that, we went shopping for clothes and I got my own suit le. Can return XuWen's one after I send it for dry cleaning. Decided to buy one as I'll need it for HR3003 and for other events too and to wear XuWen's suit with my own pants is so weird as the colour is very off.. hahahahaa.. Thanks to XuWen's suit anyway as it helped me with my photoshoot with the Council. After buying the suit, we shopped for my shirt and I got 4 long sleeves shirts.. But it was pretty cheap. 116 bucks for 4 shirts from G2000. =D So if you wanna get shirt, get it there! Vivo City!

Hee.. After a long day of shopping, we went home and I continued with my celebration with a mahjong session. *excuse to play mahjong la..** hahaha..

Once again, Merry Christmas!

No comments: