Monday, 4 February 2008

Life of a Student Part 12

This sem seems to pass so fast. It is already the 4th week of the sem and very soon it will be the due date of one of my assignment and then mid sem break then another project due and then starting to prepare for exams le..

This week is CNY and it will be filled with activities and next weekend will also be the same with house visiting and such. The following week will be the submission of a sociology assignment and then IFG Finale for 6 sports all together. Mid sem break will start on that weekend and street games is on monday and the week is sort of going to be a week to do project. Then it will be CA for my LSM1304 on Tuesday when school start and friday is the submission for the project. The weekend of that week will be lunch with my family and the following weekend will be NUS Open House.. Man.. That will be the 8th week of school with 5 more week before exams and I am still doing so many things.. Haha..

I think the next few weeks will be very hectic so the only way to get my readings and tutorials done will be to squeeze every single free time that I have to do them.

Hope that your schedule is not as packed as mine.. Lol..

No comments: