Thursday, 13 March 2008

25th Bdae Celebration

Haha.. Even before my 23rd is over, I am already planning for my 25th Bdae celebration. I am really planning it and not kidding it at all. Quarter-a-century Old.. haha.. Definitely worth celebration.

Actually, I view bdae as a good excuse to gather friends together to meet up and gather to have fun. And for the 25th, if you project it forward, you will realise that it is the last bdae that I will celebrate while I am still a student. Hee..

Many thanks to Wai Kei too.. So many people are having themes to their bdae and I will have mine too.. Guess what.. UNIFORM!!! haha.. Be it school uniform or army/navy/airforce/police uniform will be welcomed.. hahaha.. If u hate this and know that u will be part of the invite, kill Wai Kei.. LOL

No comments: