Monday, 24 March 2008

Life of a Student Part 15

Yes Yes Yes.. I know I need to update my blog on my bdae.. But be patient k.. I got like tons of things to do.. And I am skipping Mktg Lecture now to blog this entry.

Valuation Report - 28th March
Sociology Assign 2 - 2nd April
REIG Report - 4th April
Marketing Report 2 - 7th April
Asset Report - 17th April

Be understanding k.. Haha.. there are a lot of things worth blogging about so I will definitely blog about it de.. Other than that, I have remove my tag board cause there are simply too many advert on it.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaz !!! Yipee !!! I still can post comments & be noisy over here :P
Haiz .. later early in the morning will send grandpa off le .. kinda sAd though relationship with him not super strong.
Maybe its becos I din met with such instances before ba.
Looking at a lifeless person lying on the bed. At that moment its jus uncontrollable for me.
Alright !! ENough of blabbing around. GOin back to my projects and stayin over at the void deck in preparation for tml's.

Anonymous said...

Time to start blogging la..

Still waiting for your birthday post..