Saturday, 4 August 2007

Last working day..

Thanks for the breakfast from Sally.
Thanks for the Lunch with Vijay, Meng Kai, Jack Pun, Jack Hong, Ee Wah, Jasline, Sally, Daen and Benjamin.
Thanks for the bear and little book from Sally.
Thanks for the photo collage from Benjamin.
Thanks for the minisafe and card from Daen.
Thanks to Teo Hong and Mike for their patience in teaching me and answering my queries.
Thanks for Sin Boon for his advices and rides to camp.
Thanks to Ganesh for helping me every now and then.

There are many more to thank for making my stay an enjoyable one especially to Daen, Sally and Benjamin. Things that we share and we do.. It made working less dreadful and that helps a lot. I dunno how would my attachment be if I had not met your guys. It will most probably be just another attachment and nothing special. Something for you guys to remember..

'Things that you want may not be what you need.
Things that you need may not be easy to get.
Things that are easy to get may not be exactly simple.
Things that are simple may not be seen with the eyes.
Things that you see may not be real.
Things that are real may not be felt with the heart.'

We will still meet up and I shall org it instead just in case Daeny Daen wanna forget me.. LOL.. Take care pals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not forgotten ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...yet. There's still one more day to Monday, 6 Aug 07.