Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Night Cycling

Nearly one week since I last blogged. School just started and five lectures went by just like that.
Tons of readings to do and I got to organise for my school's night cycling. Everything went pretty smoothly and all that we need to do is the registration for the participants and the event day itself which is this coming Friday.

So just let me update about last weekend. Went for Lycan's Chalet after my last lecture of the week. The little lycans prepared a lot of food and it was more than enough to feed a Company size of people yet it was just a section plus of people there. Had great fun with the 'Giant' singing 'Bing Yu' and the Freshies version of FATE on the 2 bdae girls. And what's even more happening is when the seniors got drunk and spouted nonsense till they left. Haha.. Me, Jian Ming and Shitnee left the chalet at 4+ to go to the airport to send Kok Sheng off. Made Ryan cry with our songs. Went back to hostel with Ryan and I reached KFH at 6am. Slept till 2pm and then packed to leave hostel at 3pm. Reached home at 5 and I fell asleep till 8. Missed Christina's farewell meet up. Sorry about that. Left at 9 to meet Cindy for night cycling recce. Recce started at 1130pm and we ended at 640am. Had breakfast till 730am then we returned the bikes. Took a cab home and I reached at 10am. Slept till 4pm before taking a cab to collect AHM race pack at Toa Payoh SAFRA and meet up with lynn for dinner at SAKAE after that. After dinner, we went back to hostel and home respectively.

A very packed weekend and I expect another packed weekend for this coming one. I wish that all my other friends out there to be happy and cheerful always. Apologies for not having time to accompany you guys as I am really busy with school stuffs. will catch up with you all when I have my vacation once again. =D

No comments: