Thursday, 8 November 2007

Life of a Student Part 7

Woo!

Good day today! I woke up from a nap at 145am, bathed, had supper with Chaowei and Ethan till 3am. Then.. I stayed awake to surf the net for info till it was time for breakfast. 745, I washed up and went to YIH for breakfast. Nasi Lemak for breakfast. After breakfast, I went over to SDE and did a mindmap for Religion. Zzzz Monster struck me and I went to club room for a 45 minutes sleep till 10am. Went for ES tut then go for lunch with Lynn and gang. 12pm, back to club room to do some readings and finally I cannot take it anymore. Sick of studying, I decided to go for a swim and that was it.. I swam 30 laps and then had a half-an-hour tan before going back to hall to bathe. Back to SDE at 4pm to meet Natasha for Law Mind Map and at 6pm, went over to SRC for a meeting. Hit the Gym at 1940 till 2000 then went for Engin's BBQ. Ate till ard 1015 and then back to room.

Hectic? I bet it is but at least I exercised! hahaha.. Song.. Super Song.. =D

Hmm.. tomorrow is a public holiday and here I am in my room and tml is just like any other day to me.. Mugging for exams. Studying Soci and PS ba.. Hmm.. Still have 3 projs in hand.. Sians..

No comments: