Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Life of a Student Part 8

Week 13 of the semester and one more week for reading week and that is the start of the exams. Still having a pretty high inertia for studying though I am forcing myself to read and read and read. Last project for the Sem will be due this Friday.

If you were to ask me how to study for exams and how to do well, I think my advice will be..

Study to get your facts right and then apply them during exams and think about the concepts and why they are as such. It is also about being able to see the linkages of all the various topics and to think out of the box. Value-adding to your answers will help you to be distinguished from the crowd and this is the difficult part.

When studying put some thoughts into what you are reading and keep yourself abreast with the current affairs in order to have examples for your exams.

Good luck to all and all the best!

No comments: