Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Life of a Student Part 21

Alright.. It is time to start it rolling again.. haha..

Monday I moved into my room at KFH, 221. Well.. I had 2 lessons from 4-6 and then from 7-9. Went home to rest and also to bring the other items back to hostel as I bring really a lot of things to hostel.

Taking sociology of power and I think the lesson is really interesting. 39 students in all taking this module. Seem difficult as a level 3000 module but I think that the lecturer is good. Give me some time to settle down in school and also to settle club stuffs and I will start getting my brain to work and give hell lot of questions to the lecturer.

Another mod which started on monday is Real Estate Investment. Taught by Prof Harrold. Well.. The 1st lect is basically a introdution to the module and a very very thorough intro about himself. haha.. Seems like the next 5 lessons with him is going to be pretty interesting. =D

After the lect, PPs started planning for the next 2 weeks of events and it is like super packed. Back to back with club elections so the next 2 weeks is going to be tough. We planned for a steamboat at Ryan's house on Tuesday and it did happen. Lol.. Pretty rush but it is pretty nice to have everyone seated and eat together again. PLayed polar bear (as usual) and then back to school for me.

Tomorrow afternoon will be lunch with NUS president, Prof Shih from 1130 to 1400hrs. Thereafter will be relax time for me from 1400 to 1900hrs. Perhaps will do some readings on power and also to do some in depth planning for this coming sem.

Tomorrow evening will be dinner with Carol as an early celebration with her for her bdae. After that will be clubbing. Perhaps I will be going cause I think i will be damn shagged to go clubbing le.. lol..

Thursday will be lecture day. Planning to catch a movie with Lynn on thursday night. Money no Enough 2.

Friday is celebrating Joel's Farewell together with Joyce and also Christina Tay. Haven decide where to eat but will do so soon. haha..

Saturday is Annabelle's bdae. A sec school friend at costa sands so most prob I will go home on friday or sat afternoon.

Sunday will be BHBH2 outing which is not confirmed. If not going for it, I will be going to catch another movie with Lynn. 12 Lotus. haha.. Support Local Production!!

This is a weekly heads-up on the things that are to be done.. haha.. Shiong. But SHIOK!! Lol..

No comments: