Thursday, 28 August 2008

Stan Chart Marathon 2008

Ok. I have decided to run the Stan Chart Marathon afterall. The closing period for the special promo period is 31st Aug so those who are still interested to run for this marathon can sign up within these few days to receive $10 off the price.

Why I decided to run the marathon? Hmm.. Last year I signed up too but did not go for the run as I was in the midst of my exams. This year, last paper is on the 4th and since the event is on the 7th, there is no excuse why I should not be going for this run.

The joy (or some may feel that it is a pain) of running a marathon is the fact that you will be doing something that not many people is willing to do. The thought of running a marathon may draw response like 'what? 42km?', 'er, cannot la.. I can't even run 10km.' etc. But to run a marathon is not about running it in record time but it is about finishing it. Try it once and most probably, you will be hooked. =D

1 comment:

小倩 said...

Korkor !! Your blog very boring ... boohoo !!!