Friday, 3 July 2009

FRIDAY!

Hmm.. Actually Friday has no significant meaning to me la.. It is just like another normal day cause I am clearing my off and leave now.. haha..

So what have I been doing for Thursday and Today?

I slept for 14hrs yesterday and when I woke up, it was 2pm already. I started to dl all the annual reports of REIT for my dissertation and by the time I am done with it, it was 5 plus le. Had dinner and then slacked for a while. Went for a jog with bro and then bathe before meeting Shiming and Edmund Twohill for a catch up. Interesting conversation with them and got to know a lot more about Guards Operations. Got home around 1200hrs and was still not sleepy hence I watched a documentary about the korean war on youtube. Technically, they are still at war and if you have been reading the newspaper, you will notice that the tension at the korean peninsula is pretty tense now. Slept after the documentary is over.

Woke up at 11am and started working on my dissertation. Going for a jog + catch up + dinner with sydney later at 1730hrs. After that will be working on my dissertation again. MUST finished CHAPTER 1 TODAY!

haha.. ok.. till then..
ET

No comments: