Wednesday, 8 July 2009

What's Up!

Monday was the day that I send Lynn to work at her workplace at Centris. Monday was the day that I started researching in SDE IRC for my dissertation. Monday was the day that I went to open an account with UOB Kay Hian for trading of shares.

Quite a fruitful Monday and it rolled over to Tuesday.

Tuesday started with a visit to MMI for oral surgery and the X-Ray shows that I have 3 wisdom tooth to be removed. **Xu Wen.. Don't you feel lucky?** haha.. Told the dentist that I am part of the Colours Party for NDP and he said.. 'Wa. Colours Party ah? Then U better re-schedule your surgery till after NDP. I don't think we should have an Ensign Bleeding from the mouth during rehearsals.' Hahaha.. he was quite comical as he gestured the bleeding from the mouth like vomiting from mouth.. So the oral Surgery will be delayed till after NDP.

After the visit to MMI, I went over to SDE IRC to do research on dissertation as usual. Had lunch at technoedge and then back to work. Realised that I cannot read journal articles from computer cause it is simply too irritating so I selected 5 articles to be printed. **total number of articles that need to be reviewed is around 40... fainted** Left IRC at around 3 to go back to camp and do my vacation attachment report. got stuck there till 1830 before meeting Dear Dear for dinner at clementi Black Board. And yes.. Black Board has moved to BLK 443 and the price remains the same. Food quality is still as good so please go there and try it yourself. Back home after dinner and was so tired that I went to sleep.

Wednesday and that is today! Even before half the day is gone, I have got a good deal to share!

Jetstar is having a promotion and the deal is really good! 3-day sale!! All in fare for BKK at 38 dollars, Hongkong 88 dollars and Taipei 128 dollars!! good deal! I have bought tickets online for $396 for 2 pax for HK trip from 11-14 Aug with Dear Dear and Caderam may be joining us. Nice.. So that means I will be missing first week of school.. hahaha!!!


View of Hongkong from The Peak (source: Flickr)

It is an irresistable deal and I am going overseas at the expense of some time for dissertation.. So that means that I have to work harder before and after the trip.

Going out tonight so update again when I am back..

Ciaos,
ET

1 comment:

Joanna Wong said...

heys. i'm king yu. i'll be in HK till 12 aug, if u have any prob can leave me a msg on facebk. enjoy your stay in HK!