Wednesday, 20 June 2007

Dumpling and Soya Milk

Woo-hoo.. What a way to start my day with 'ai-xin' breakfast from my girlfriend. =D Thanks dear for the effort on my breakfast. Hee..

Had a long day yesterday at work. Ended at 2030hrs and my colleague sent me home. Thanks to Boon.
Pretty pissed cause I was suppose to knock off at 1730 and my bosses seems to like giving me work at 1725 so that I cannot go back home.. (-_-") Haiz.. What to do.. 'Your wish is my command..'

Having 2 gatherings coming up with my Primary School mates and Secondary School mates soon. Primary school one is set on the 21st July and it has been a decade since we left school but we did meet up along this decade but this is really the big time one.. haha.. Secondary school mates organised a gathering and it will be this thursday at Clarence house [the one who will make chinese teachers puke blood and also maths teacher..].. haha.. Though a bit abrupt but luckily I kept this whole week free to do my stuffs like Admission Day PPT, Video and such..

Time to get back to work. =D Adious!

No comments: