Friday, 22 June 2007

FRIDAY!!

Yeah!! It is friday again! Had a run this morning around Bukit Batok for around 6km and then proceed to start work. Nice fresh air before work. =D

Haha.. Managed to tell my boss to release me early today to meet up with Xue Mei and Dawn for a chat. Reached Clementi pretty early as my friend Jeremy send me there. I went to the supermarket and wandered, went to the bookshop and wandered and lastly, sat along a shelter and ate durians while waiting for them. Machiam begger sia.. -_-!

Had a pretty good catch up session with them and we took some photos at the MRT station.. Of all places.. -_- haha.. XM!! U better send me the photos so that I can post them on my blog.. haha..

Tired.. Going to sleep now.. Giving a presentation for admission day tomorrow. =D

No comments: