Saturday, 30 June 2007

Losing Someone

It has been 5 days since I last blogged and the reason was because I just send my 'god-father' on his last journey. His son is my sworn brother since Sec 2 and those were the days when we were still naive and immature and do all sorts of stupid things. Those were the days...

This entry is about how I felt with regard to losing someone.. Be it literally or not.. Humans have a lot of flaws, though we may be the smartest amongst all the other species.. We take things for granted when we had them and we only learn how to appreciate them only when they are gone. And I'm no saint either.. I commit that sin too. In one of my blog entries, I've mentioned that only death is forever and only in death will we know how important is that someone to us. Life goes on. The world will continue spinning. Time will heal the wounds. It is about the take-away from the close one's death that is important and that is to spend time with those close to you especially your parents and grandparents. What I took away was to know what regrets my sworn brother had when god-father passed away. It was simply to spend a bit more time with him. Just a little bit more.. I hope that you will start spending a little bit more time with your parents before it is too late.

No comments: