Friday, 22 June 2007

Old Sec Sch Mates

Another long day for me today staying till 1900 to do some work for my boss. Hinted him that I got to leave at 1700 but I guess he forgot about it. Well, I am one who will not fight for such stuffs so I didn't voice it out as well.

Left at 1900, I took NS line to Yishun to change to 39 for the 1st time and it was a bit more comfy to go home this way as I got a seat throughout the journey and managed to steal some sleep. Reached home at 2100 and took a cab to meet my sec sch mates at Clarence's house. Due to the taxi uncle not being able to find the place, he dropped me off at a junction and asked me not to pay him as he felt that it was his fault. He left and as I was looking around, I realised that.. The condo was just one street away. Poor uncle. Felt bad about not paying the fare. **bless you Uncle**

Upon reaching his house, I was greeted by Clarence and a bunch of them, namely Wei Xiang, Wei Chieh, Alfred, Chia, Mingjie, Yuen Fook, Benjamin, Eugene and Wenli. Had a good chat on the good old days when we were young and those childish things that we do. Haha.. Nice catch up with them. It was a all-boys gathering and due to Mingjie leaving for Shanghai for exchange soon and Chia going to Aust for studies soon, we had arranged for another gathering with the ladies included on the 6th of July, one day after FOC. =D Looking forward to this gathering to do more catching up.

And who is the one who I must apologise to for my hectic schedule? My dear GF.. Didn't have a proper talk with her for 2 days le.. Sunday, we'll make up for it ok? =D Thanks for being so understanding. *hUgS*

Alright, it is 0200 now and i got to leave house at 0630 to go for a 8km run. Gtg now. Night!

No comments: