Friday, 4 April 2008

Dinner with Lynn Ong

Busy day today with meeting for Mktg at De Club Room with the PPs and lunch at Arts with them too. Power Yong Tau Foo Stall with Laksa.. Haha..

Went for briefing by Prof Tan and after that I head back to room to sleep from 3-6pm. Really very tired. So much so that XW told me to rest.. Hahaha..

Anyway, this post is about the dinner that I had with Lynn Ong. Went out for dinner after waking up and going to gym for a workout where I saw Brandon working out too. Dinner was at clementi and it was also the place where I got ABUSED by not-so-lovely lynn.. haha.. See photo below..



Yes! that is a palm mark by lynn ong.. Haiyo.. Stop abusing ur bf leh.. hahaha..



This is aunty lynn in her 'very pretty' clothes today.. hahaha..



Haha.. Watch the video on the spoilt kid.. LOL.. Never send home means not spoilt.. Send home once and you are spoilt le.. Hahaha.. If u don't understand, comment please.. I will get it clear to you.. hahaha.. =D

No comments: