Monday, 7 April 2008

Tired day.. Long Day

Slept at 3+ in the morning after doing tutorial with XW at the Mac near our house. Went home to pack my bag and then I went to bed but all the while knowing that I am only half-asleep because I don't want to be late.

Woke up at 645 and I dragged myself to meet XW.. Got to school at 8 and got back to room at 815.. Started reading about Pearl River Delta to prepare for an interview at 1230. Skipped Soci tut and making it up tomorrow at 10. Read the stuffs till 11 and I can't take it le. Go and sleep.. But it was again a half-asleep. Woke up at 12 to go wash up and go for the interview.. Pretty good. Should be able to be selected for the forum.

Went over to SDE for Valuation meeting and then it is the Valuation Presentation. Got it over and done with and it is time for Mktg Lect. Dinner at Megabites with Lynn Ong and gang.. Went for 7-9 lect for Finance.. NEarly fell asleep during lecture but lucky I did not. Hahahaha..

Now back in room feeling like zombie.. Going to sleep soon.. Night..

No comments: