Thursday, 17 April 2008

Live with no regrets..

To all those mugging for exams and happen to chance upon this entry, do read it.

As much as all of us are mugging hard and facing a lot of barriers like 'trying to understand', 'trying to stay awake', 'trying to stay focus', 'trying to finish reading all readings' etc, I just want you to know that, whatever that you are facing, I am facing too.. Not easy but after hearing a story yesterday, I have only one sentence to tell you all.. 'Live with no Regrets'.. I will share the story briefly..

A final year student embarked on his FYP and he did his FYP presentation recently. At the end of the presentation, he said 'I just hope that I will not fail my FYP. I am feeling lousy.' When I ask him why so, he said, 'actually won't fail la. but I feel that I have not did my best for the FYP and there are more that could have been done, but I did not do it.'

Takeaway from this story? It doesn't matter whether you get an A or a B or a C.. What matters most is whether you have put in your best. If you have not, then just suck it up and go. The worst thing to do is to regret. I had my fair share last sem. My results was not as good as the previous 2 but I know that it was my fault that I made terrible mistakes during the exams so I just suck it up and go.

Think about that feeling when you know that it is because you did not put in your best. It sucked right? So to make sure that you won't feel that way, please please please please please.. You have the time now to give your all and do what you can.

Jia you!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

just happen to drop by and find a good motivation from ur blog, then wanna say "thank you" :)

Ernest said...

Hello Duong.. Haha.. You are welcomed. =D Glad that it did help people around me to feel good about exams. All the best Duong!