Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Sleeping Beauties of DE CLUB Room!

Haha.. this will be the official ranking for the sleepers of the club room.. **drum roll**


HO XUE MEI - 3rd Place (Sleeping very peacefully..)


OUYANG JIANMING - 2nd Place (Focus on the spectacles.. hahaha)

And last but not the least, the champion of the sleeping beauty is...!!!


LIM XU WEN - Champion (er.. nothing to say but DEEP DEEP SLEEP..)

Wahahaha.. I bet I will get stoned or killed tomorrow when I see them.. In order to cushion the damage, I must admit la.. I also got sleep.. Haha.. See Below!


ME!! - aka 'Kun Sin' (Sleeping God) lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... It's 8am now and I've been studying since 4...
Den I came to ur blog and see these pictures...
Now I really feel like slpg -_-

Ernest said...

Hahaha.. Why study so hard sia.. LOL.. U feel like sleeping especially when u see XM and XW right? Sleeping so peacefully and so soundly..