Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Power Packed Day + Advertisment..

HEy hey!!

Last post was like so feeble and weak but IT IS POWER PACKED for this entry! hahaha.. Anyway, ytd after blogging, I immediately closemy laptop and leave it on standby, latch my door, off the lights, dragged my heavy body to bed an'zzzzZZzzz' I was sound asleep in the next minute.. Hahaha.. I slept for nearly 11 hours, from 10+ to 9+.. SHIOK!!!

After that it was tutorial with Cheryl for Soci and then mugging session for valuation Quiz. Well.. this quiz was definitely a giveaway and I am glad that we had a discussion prior to the quiz.. **except for CK cause he gave us the wrong answer to one of the qns..** hahaha..

During Lect, there is a quote that was shared by Kwame that I felt that it is indeed empowering and it is the way we should think.

'Take examination to be a time for you to show off your knowledge.'

When you do embrace this thinking, I am sure that you won't be studying for the exams but for the knowledge that you want to flaunt. Without those knowledge, you won't be able to tell others what are you made of.

After lect was another session which is equally good. My clique had a good session of talk to feedback about the whole semester and I think it ended off with a good note and did conveyed what we wanted to convey. I really really worry for the case study or dissertation that everyone is going to embark on within 2 years from now. It is the time now to learn before you are on your own for this personal project. Learning is the key takeaway and being pro-active is another.

Went for a short run with Stanley and Zi Qiang and we arranged for another one on Wed and Thurs. Great! Exercise keeps me alive.. **PPs.. where is our WEDNESDAY sports day huh!!**

Another thing to share will be my trip to Hong Kong for a forum on Pearl River Delta. A forum that is held in Hong Kong for sharing with uni students from other schools. It will be from 28th July to 1st Aug.. Looking for sponsors for my trip.. Any one? LOL

Really looking forward to the BKK trip with PPs and yes.. with lynn also.. **she ask me to put this in one..** hahahha.. I really think I need a break from work and I do see it coming.. haha..



This shall be our staple drink there.. HAHAHA..

A thailand commercial video to share too. Haha.. Upz one!



Anyway.. below is a Advertisment by Shimin, Eileen and Tracy. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! lol.. thanks for helping us advertise. i hope we get orders soon. hahaha~ ;)